06 January, 2009

Selected photos from Mexico

I received a request to see some of the pictures I've taken recently with my new camera. My grandparents bought me a Canon Digital Rebel XSi for graduation and my other grandfather bought me a Sigma 28-700mm f/2.8 lens. My only experiences using a digital SLR were with Katy's camera in Belgium and in Morocco. I remember very little of what she taught me so I've been shooting mostly on auto. The first time I saw Katy's bad ass camera I made a comment to the effect of, "damn, no wonder your pictures are awesome." Katy told me that while the camera helps, it takes years of practice and skill to take great pictures. The first time I tried to use her camera I realized how right she was. For all the decent pictures I've taken so far there are 3 or 4 shitty ones.









2 comments:

  1. I love the first photo of the cactus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have permission from this beautiful model to put her photo on your blog?

    ReplyDelete