Unfortunately I won't have any new music to listen to on the trip. Packing at the last minute after staying up late drinking didn't work out so well. I forgot the charger to my old laptop and it won't turn on without it. I hadn't transfered any of my music to the new mac or synced my phone with it yet. I downloaded a few albums today but if I try and snyc my phone with this computer it will have to erase all of my old music. I guess the new Andrew Bird album I've been dying to listen to will have to wait until I get back. I do have a new book to read though. I bought The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga at Border's today. Hopefully I'll enjoy it more than the New York Times reviewer did.
The itinerary of the trip, as set by my ridiculously organized uncle:
- Saturday 12/20:
- Sunday 12/21: Oren lands 12:07 PM
Driving to La-Paz and staying in hotel La Concha
- Monday 12/22: weather permitting, taking a boat day trip to snorkel with sea lions & kayaking
- Tuesday 12/23: driving to the west coast to Magdalena Bay to try to see the Gray Whales from close-up. Planning to stay in a small fishing village if they have rooms; if not: in nearby town.
- Wednesday 12/24 –: Driving to Todo-Santos (where Hotel California is) for lunch, and continuing to Cabo to the same hotel we’ve stayed the 1st night.
- Thursday 12/25 -> Sat 12/27: Beaches, city, snorkeling, surfing, diving, food, rest,
- Sunday 12/28 going home
Should be a good time. See y'all on the 28th.